Blog Post Back to Blog
Ufanisi ICT Solutions and Research (U) LTD is seeking a visionary and dynamic individual to join the development team as a Web Developer. This critical and innovative full-time position is based in Kampala, Uganda.
This position is required to perform application development, Website designing and mobile application development.
The primary role of this position is to serve as a member for the Development Team which includes but is not limited to: development of website, development of web application, documentation of code, UI development, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software problems, suggest and recommend development standards / best practices.
The candidate should be a fast starter with a short learning curve, have the ability to thrive in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment, and provide workable solutions to complex problems. It is anticipated the candidate will posses superior skills in the technologies listed below.
These skills will be tested during the interview process.
1. Some college level education in one of the following areas: Application Design, Application Development, System Lifecycle, Software Engineering.
3. No less than 2 years working within an object oriented PHP Development Environment that has a well defined system lifecycle.
4. Experience developing within the Netbeans and Adobe Suite for graphics work.
5. No less than 4 PHP frameworks, with a rich experience in working with CodeIgniter
6. Not more than 27 and less than 23 years of age.
7. Ability to communicate orally and in writing to our clients.
The annual compensation range for the position is 6 to 12m UGX per year and will depend upon experience, educational background, qualifications and more highly on performance during the work.
Those interested in this position may apply by submitting a letter of interest specifically addressing the qualifications listed in this announcement, a current resume, a complete list of three or more personal and professional references, and the optional affirmative action information request below. Please send all the application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, we would encourage the candidates to send through the first email.